This is an old style vivi nova wick, with the atomizer spike.
It’s a 2.2 ohm atomizer, for the k1000, but also for various other tanks, like some vivi novas, or the iclear v5. Single coil atomizer
Cleaning your Vivi Nova/ Replacing atomizer head
- Unscrew the Top cap (The part where the Drip Tip (mouth piece) fits in to).
- Unscrew the tank from the bottom cap (the part, that screws on to the battery)
- You now just have the centre post with the wicks left, you can unscrew the atomiser head from the centre post if you so wish.
- If you just want to replace the Atomiser head, unscrew the head.
- Rinse all with warm water.
- Dry all the components with a soft tissue or cloth.
- Preferable let the atomiser head air dry for a day, if you haven’t got a spare and are desperate, you can dry burn the wicks (after drying all components screw the atomiser head back on the centre post without the rubber cap, screw it on to your battery, and press the button a few times,as if you would when vaping, when you see the coil glow, the coil should be clean and the wicks dry enough to be used)
- Screw the (new) atomiser head on to the centre post
- Slide the rubber cap with metal pin back over the coil.
- Slide the tank over the centre post and screw it on,
- Fill your tank (maximum up to the last indication bar)
- Screw the Top cap back on
- Push the Drip Tip (mouth piece) back in to the Top cap,
- Dry vape a few times (vape without pressing thebutton on your battery)
- Screw your Vivi Nova back on to the battery, and you’re ready to vape